Is it possible to find out if a server is still there?

FLmomof2

Keep Moving Forward
On our first cruise last year we had Becky from Canada and she was AMAZING! She even won over my father in law, who can be very hard to read and not easily impressed, plus most of the family are picky eaters and she just was great remembering who didn't eat what.

Just wondering if how we could find out if she is still on the Magic?

Thanks!

Your best chance to find out if Becky is still onboard is to contact both DCL and Castaway Club and ask them. Unfortunately, neither is a for-sure bet that you'll find out, but it's a step in the right direction.

I called DCL about a former server prior to our last trip. They couldn't tell me if he was still on the ship or not, but they did put in that we requested him again. Once we were on the ship we found out that he wasn't working for DCL anymore due to a back injury. We were so dissapointed. I would definitely try DCL & ask them to put in the request. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter