Is it possible to add a 2nd driver at mid rental?

mexican-mouseketeers

DIS Veteran
Dh and I will be renting a SUV next week, but the first 6 days only hubby will drive it and it will stay at the parking lot in Port Canaveral, so we would prefer not to pay the $ 50 Alamo will charge for having me as additional driver those days.

Is it possible to stop at the Alamo location 6 days later to add me as additional driver?

TIA

Julie

mexican-mouseketeers said:
Dh and I will be renting a SUV next week, but the first 6 days only hubby will drive it and it will stay at the parking lot in Port Canaveral, so we would prefer not to pay the $ 50 Alamo will charge for having me as additional driver those days.

Is it possible to stop at the Alamo location 6 days later to add me as additional driver?

TIA

Julie
Unfortunately not. You cannot add a driver mid way. You can, however, go out to BJ's site and get coupons and a code that gives you a free additional driver. You don't need to be a member to get these coupons or codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter