Is it pathetic to post just to see my counter?

tooh8ful

DIS Veteran
:rotfl2:

We actually leave for vacation tomorrow. Once my kindergardner gets out of school we are hitting the road. We will spend the night in Indy tomorrow in a hotel with a pool (it's not vacation if there isn't a POOL! :lovestruc ) then off to WDW Friday! Whoo hoo!!! :cool1:

The kids are sleeping like babies, I'm wide awake! :laughing:

I've moved this thread to the Doing the Happy Dance! board. Have a magical vacation! :thumbsup2

I thought we were actually going to see a picture of your kitchen counter, full Disney papers, Magical Express info, etc. :lmao:

I love that you're spending the first night in Indy at a place with a pool. That's such a treat! (and it's so true, you need a pool for it to be a vacation).

Have fun at POFQ on your vacation in "1 Day"!

Can I steal your counter:rotfl2: I am way too excited! All I can think about is disney. Best cuella de vil voice " I live for disney, I worship disney":laughing:

Nah.....

We just got our materials from the TA yesterday!!!! YAY!!! Also went to Home Depot and picked up my LGMH!!!

(See I'm just responding to see my countdown.)

not at all, look @ my ticker. Not sure why I'm here instead of packing, I've only got tomorrow left. But, here I am with my excited friends!

OK, yesterday was the one month mark ..... now I wanna see my ticker say 29 DAYS. WOOHOO!

I don't think it's pathetic-I've done it myself...unfortunately, our ticker now is counting backwards-like we are going in another year!!! Have a great trip!!!

I hope you're having a great time!

My counter doesn't seem to move quick enough. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter