• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it me or is anyone else having problems registering for the sweepstakes??

Heighho

Earning My Ears
I have been trying for days to register for the DVC Capture the Moment sweepstakes. Every time I click on "enter this enchanting sweepstakes", a pop up box comes up with the same page I was just on. Is it me or is anyone else having this problem?:confused3

I got in but each time I entered my id# and name it said no information on file!

I had the same problem as the OP. Evidently, my computer has some kind of security built in that did not allow for the next screen to come up. I finally tried on my husband's lap top and had no problem. You may try to turn off your pop-up blocker/allow for "cookies"/reset security levels. FWIW, I tried all of these things on my machine, to no avail.

If you are not able to enter on-line, there IS an option for entering via snail mail. Check the rules page, and it will tell you how to do this. Good luck! I feel your pain.

Same problem. I click on the link to enter the sweepstakes and I see my browser getting redirected from "dvcsweepstakes.com" back to the same page I was just viewing.

I had to disable Norton Internet Security and allow all cookies, then it let me register for the prize. With all the computer viruses going around, I think DVC needs to re-evaluate the website settings for these entries.

Yeah, having a problem but my problem is that it's not open to ALL DVC MEMBERS!

j

OK, I cannot get anything to pop up at all. I click the link and it takes me to a What's New member page that doesn't even list this sweepstakes. What's the deal here?

I was able to enter this morning using Internet Explorer, when I tried to use Mozilla it would not work. My husband, a Computer Security Guy, hates IE and gets annoyed ever time I use it, but it got me entered into the contest.:cool1:

Good Luck,

Sandy

I can get in without a problem. But what is the Club ID number?? I'm a DVC owner. What else do I need?

Have you tried disabling your security software?

I was having the same problem. I took your advice and disabled my antivirus and was able to get in and register. Thanks - I would not have come up with that on my own!

What are you guys using as your "Club ID number?" I'm not asking for a number. I'm a DVC owner and I just want to know what this refers to. EDITED: Never mind! I looked in my DVC records and found a number that fits the format and poof! I'm entered. (Well, duh...)

What are you guys using as your "Club ID number?" I'm not asking for a number. I'm a DVC owner and I just want to know what this refers to. EDITED: Never mind! I looked in my DVC records and found a number that fits the format and poof! I'm entered. (Well, duh...)
On the sweepstakes info page, your club id is displayed on the left side of the page, with a suggestion that you make a note of it because you will need it to enter the sweepstakes. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter