Is it just me? (re. disney planning dvd)

I really didn't like it at first but as I am a Disney addict I made do. I find the music especially un-magical. The actors are annoying. I really love when they just feature families and the parks. I hope they go back to real testimonials and disney-like music instead of this music video type format.

I think I liked the second DVD better. It seemed to me a little more "informative" on the attractions etc., and that's what I ordered them for (although I'd still like to see an even more informative DVD - one that shows prices, times etc.). Or maybe the first one just made me feel more guilty because I wasn't bringing Grandma and Grandpa and all my aunts and uncles and cousins and neighbours.

I personally loved it:) Dave (bench guy) was my favourite but Luke (teen) was pretty funny. My sister didn't enjoy so much, but at least saw the humour in it.
The Mom was a bit annoying, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter