is it just me or does the epcot princess brkfst look very unpleasant..

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
i keep looking at the food choices, i would not eat any items, let alone my dd and ds, wasn't too impressed with the castle brkfst food so i was looking for something new but not too exotic of food choices..

From the AllEarsNet menu:
Bread Basket
Fruit
Bacon
Sausage
Scrambled Eggs
French Toast
Breakfast Potatoes

It looks like standard breakfast fare to me. :confused3

If you taste run on the "light and healthy", yes it sounds unpleasant. If you enjoy "carbs and fat", it sounds pretty good.

You might want to try one of the buffet breakfast if you want something on the lighter side. There are more choices, such as fruit, cereal, yogurt, etc.

:rotfl:

It is a simple breakfast, hot food is served in a cast iron pan, so for me, it was perfect home cookin!!

The fruit and cinnamon rolls are served seperate... I dont remember french toast when we were there!!

I've not been to CRT, so dont ask me to compare till after we get back from our Oct trip!! However, for our first Princess experience, I couldnt have been happier with this breakfast! The server shared stories of her life in Norway, taking time with DD and her questions!! Due to my lack of planning on getting to epcot (that monorail wait was what did me in, I didnt expect to wait 20 min, we had just missed it!) we were late for our adr - but they sat us right away (and there were people waiting outside)

we were seated in an 'alcove' 5 or 6 tables.. so it was quiet and peaceful... we had questions for the Princesses, and they were wonderful, never rushed... princess:

My fiance and I are going for our first time next year and we are planning to try PSB. He's a super picky eater and would be happy with 8 days of chicken strips and fries except for the occassional PB&J. He saw the food pix from PSB and thought that sweet roll looked pretty appetizing. ::MinnieMo

Are you sure you weren't looking at the lunch or dinner selections? Breakfast is the normal stuff.

Same sausages,potatoes, etc as CRT. But if you don't like that kind of stuff, tell your server when you sit down and they can fix you pancakes or something like that. (Just like CRT.) PSB and CRT both also offer a "healthy option" as well, which I think is maybe oatmeal and fruit...

i din't know i could ask for anything? just some eggs and muffins would be nice, and yes i was also looking at lunch and dinner...Yuck.

Okay, I don't want to be a killjoy or anything but since you inquired I felt the need to weigh in...
This past June we went to PSB. This was our second time. Our first time was wonderful, completely what we had hoped for. Food was good, character interactions were great, we got what we paid for.
Our last visit couldn't have been more opposite. The food was whimpy and cold. I realize we were at liberty to ask for more but we almost couldn't stomach it. As hungry as we were the food they were bringing us looked like leftovers (and it was first thing in the morning or I probably would've questioned it). The character interaction was also lacking.
I think most character dinings are hit or miss. Just like any business, some days are good, some are bad. We, however, will probably not be going back.

I thought it was unpleasant! The eggs tasted like powdered, the pastries like rocks. The chairs were so close together that the princesses could only squat down beside DD in her chair for a picture. I'll never do that breakfast again.

We went there with my DD, DS, neice and parents. I thought it was fine - breakfast breads, sausage, eggs....obviously we were there for the princesses not a gourmet meal necessarily. The pace was leisurely and the princesses had plenty of time at each table and to pose with each group for photographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter