Is it Juan-uary yet? Bachelor Juan Pablo dish - NO SPOILERS please!!!

When Clare was reaming JP out, after he dumped her, she says something like "I would have never done, err, what I did with you that last night, if you hadn't told me I was the one, yada." To me, it was pretty clear that meant she slept with him.
I just watched the last 5-10 minutes of their last date and when Juan Pablo dumped her :crazy2: and she didn't say that at all. She said that on the last hour together she wanted reassurance from him and he said that he could see himself in Sacramento and having babies with him.

I found a transcript from ChicagoNow: http://www.chicagonow.com/sick-tire...bachelor-recap-finale-i-like-you-a-lot-a-lot/

“The other night… I gave you that opportunity right then because I’ve been scared to death and for you to sit there and tell me that you could see yourself in Sacramento, that you can see yourself if we got together, and have our babies, and I wanted to do it because I believed in us… Sharleen didn’t have the feelings for you, it wasn’t there. Andi did the same thing. You had every opportunity just like those other girls did to tell me exactly how you feel.”

Juan asks if she wants to know when he made his decision, and she stops him, “Doesn’t matter to me. I lost respect for you. Because, I’ll tell you what, I thought I knew what kind of man you were, and what you just made me go through, I would never want my children to have a father like you.” Boom. Clare drops the mic like Eminem in 8 Mile.
I can see where you could come to the conclusion that they had sex when she said, "I wanted to do it because I believed in us." but I think she was referring to having babies and moving in together.

In any case, after re-watching those parts of the show :scared: I do think that he led her on more than most bachelors usually do. It was positively painful to listen to her :love: when I knew that she was going to be dumped hard.

ooh! I just realized... Last night JP said something about a situation a few weeks ago, but they were working through it. And Chris Harrison asked him if it was the Women Tell All (which was two weeks ago) and JP said nope, that wasn't it.

Anyway, driving home tonight I realized- two weeks ago- was the Women Tell All... but right before that was the overnights. Maybe he got in some deep deep doo-doo when Nikki realized that she got sloppy thirds. And seeing how happy and giddy he was after his night with Andi. He wasn't giggling like that after spending the night with Nikki.

It is one thing to know it is going on, it is quite another to see it. Your wife might know that you are cheating, you still don't mention the mistress in front of her, KWIM? bad form!!

Ok so I read all the spoilers about every season of The Bachelor(ette). From my source, the reason their plans changed was originally JP was planning to do Dancing with the Stars, and since JP can't keep his foot out of his mouth, that was cancelled. So he had planned to live in LA for that and Nikki was going to be with him, but since that was cancelled their plans changed.

Ok so I read all the spoilers about every season of The Bachelor(ette). From my source, the reason their plans changed was originally JP was planning to do Dancing with the Stars, and since JP can't keep his foot out of his mouth, that was cancelled. So he had planned to live in LA for that and Nikki was going to be with him, but since that was cancelled their plans changed.

We must be reading the same things. Radaronline has a bunch of JP stuff on the front page today, including his stupid Youtube video.

They're also reporting that he and Nikki had separate hotel rooms after the ATFR ceremony, and that's he's been ignoring her texts and calls for two weeks prior.

He sounds like a peach.

Since the cast of DWTS has already been announced why did Chris go on and on about a special announcement from Juan Pablo :confused3?

Since the cast of DWTS has already been announced why did Chris go on and on about a special announcement from Juan Pablo :confused3?

It sounded like JP had told a producer weeks ago that he was going to make a special announcement on the show.

But I was thinking that maybe JP told the producer that maybe he would declare his love for Nikki and propose on After the Final Rose. But then he played dumb about it the other night because he doesn't really love her or want to propose anyways.

It sounded like JP had told a producer weeks ago that he was going to make a special announcement on the show.

But I was thinking that maybe JP told the producer that maybe he would declare his love for Nikki and propose on After the Final Rose. But then he played dumb about it the other night because he doesn't really love her or want to propose anyways.
That's what I thought it was, not DWTS. I would think that the producers would already know if he was offered a spot on DWTS and if he was dropped. It'll be interesting if one of the male "stars" says that he had to step in at the last minute.

Ummmmm, I have to say that I don't care what Whoopie might have called him... I mean, we are talking about Whoopie, right...

And, again, is what somebody who goes by the name of 'Whoopie' said any real or valid reason to pity or defend this guy. Seriously????

And, given the fact that this guys family had a hard time defending him, and actually tried to warn both of these women.
Not buying any of the justifications or excuses... Just can't quite do that.

Yes, seriously. You may not care for a woman who calls herself Whoopi but LOTS of people, like my son and myself, love her.

It's a nickname, like Bubba, Trey or Junior. :rolleyes:

Well I would like to See Chris Harrison become the new bachelor. He could still be the host as well.

Just imagine him at the rose ceremony.

"Ladies....this is the final rose tonight. When I am ready, I will give it out. If you don't receive a final rose....come to me and we can say our goodbyes." :rotfl2:

From my same source, I also read that JP was basically sticking it to the producers of the show when he told them that he had a surprise, and then on live TV when Chris asked him about it, he played dumb to make the show look stupid.

I had also read that JP was offered money to propose on the ATFR, but if that were the case I'm kinda surprised he didn't accept the offer and take the money.

Hey, Robinrs, that's cool!!! I know she must have just TONS of fans!!!

Don't read it the wrong way and take it too personally and miss my point...
Somebody was dissing her for how she was talking about Juan Pablo.

Heck, even though I don't know exactly what she said, I probably agree!!!

Just don't use what this one 'personality' says to promote a 'poor Juan Pablo... let's excuse and justify the mans actions...." viewpoint.

The man is just SO beyond excuse and justification.

His comments about gays... that alone...
His actions on the show... each one of those alone.
The statement he made to Clare... that alone.
Heck, how many examples are there, when taken alone, would raise eyebrows... But, in sum total... :scared1:

Heck, how many examples are there, when taken alone, would raise eyebrows... But, in sum total... :scared1:
Great. Now I have the song "Dayenu" stuck in my brain :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Well, like I said, I just had to run to my TV and watch everything after reading here. What really made me mad was that annoying smirk JP had on his face when Claire was telling him off after he dumped her, then saying "Glad I didn't pick HER!" He's so self-centered-what a jerk!

Hey, Robinrs, that's cool!!! I know she must have just TONS of fans!!!

Don't read it the wrong way and take it too personally and miss my point...
Somebody was dissing her for how she was talking about Juan Pablo.

Heck, even though I don't know exactly what she said, I probably agree!!!

Just don't use what this one 'personality' says to promote a 'poor Juan Pablo... let's excuse and justify the mans actions...." viewpoint.

The man is just SO beyond excuse and justification.

Thanks... don't pick on Whoopi, she's my son's personal EGOT and he loves her! :hug:

I know why, though...

She was born the same year I was born, was born in NY, has a smart mouth, and doesn't give a hoot what people think about her. Men always love women like their first love...:laughing:

Truth be told, JP lost me after the gay comment. Not just because of the content of that one statement, to me it reflected something about him I found totally hypocritical and unattractive. He claims perversion and tries to come off like the father figure while hopping around with a bunch of women on TV, and not even slightly respectfully like most of the previous Bachelors have.

Thanks... don't pick on Whoopi, she's my son's personal EGOT and he loves her! :hug:

I know why, though...

She was born the same year I was born, was born in NY, has a smart mouth, and doesn't give a hoot what people think about her. Men always love women like their first love...:laughing:

Truth be told, JP lost me after the gay comment. Not just because of the content of that one statement, to me it reflected something about him I found totally hypocritical and unattractive. He claims perversion and tries to come off like the father figure while hopping around with a bunch of women on TV, and not even slightly respectfully like most of the previous Bachelors have.

JP is anything but respectful. Again, I hope this thing called karma bites him hard with his own daughter.

JP is anything but respectful. Again, I hope this thing called karma bites him hard with his own daughter.

I thought about this and worry only about the choices she will make in her future with him as an example. Of course he adores her now because she's an adorable 4yo girl but wait till she brings home the horny cad she's gonna fall in love with when she turns into a teenager. Cad...meet DAD. :laughing:

Imagine what he must be like when he's mad. He has no filter and that could mean horrors. I hope no one else gives him a job. I don't want to have to see him again.

Well I would like to See Chris Harrison become the new bachelor. He could still be the host as well.

Just imagine him at the rose ceremony.

"Ladies....this is the final rose tonight. When I am ready, I will give it out. If you don't receive a final rose....come to me and we can say our goodbyes." :rotfl2:

I would definitely tune in for a Chris Harrison season of The Bachelor!!

I thought about this and worry only about the choices she will make in her future with him as an example. Of course he adores her now because she's an adorable 4yo girl but wait till she brings home the horny cad she's gonna fall in love with when she turns into a teenager. Cad...meet DAD. :laughing:

:thumbsup2 ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter