Is it Juan-uary yet? Bachelor Juan Pablo dish - NO SPOILERS please!!!

And, Katherine, who just married Sean.... Especially when she first started her season.

But, her hair has improved!!!!

I see that some have picked up on Juan Pablo's skeevy "I am just so loving the gurhhhls!" 'Aye, Aye, Aye!!!" OMG!!!!
I had mentioned that early in this thread.

And I can still see the finale here....
Chris Harrison announcing "The most shocking and never before seen finale in Bachelor history...." As ALL of the women have now walked out on little Juan Pablo!!!!

OMG, that poor man... There is just absolutely NOTHING up there... I think there must be cobwebs and possibly bats in that empty cavern.

And, Sharleen was looking for something 'cerebral'.... :rotfl:

And, Katherine, who just married Sean.... Especially when she first started her season.

But, her hair has improved!!!!

I see that some have picked up on Juan Pablo's skeevy "I am just so loving the gurhhhls!" 'Aye, Aye, Aye!!!" OMG!!!!
I had mentioned that early in this thread.

And I can still see the finale here....
Chris Harrison announcing "The most shocking and never before seen finale in Bachelor history...." As ALL of the women have now walked out on little Juan Pablo!!!!

OMG, that poor man... There is just absolutely NOTHING up there... I think there must be cobwebs and possibly bats in that empty cavern.
Moral of the story: "Dun chudge eh boook by isss COH-vur" popcorn::

I see that some have picked up on Juan Pablo's skeevy "I am just so loving the gurhhhls!" 'Aye, Aye, Aye!!!"

narrowhouse_cartoon_eye_remix_coxartprod.png

Oh! And I finally figured out what bugs me about when she talks! Well, two things. One, she makes duck face. constantly. And the end of every sentence she makes the duck face. second, (and this is where her and Juan Pablo are perfect for each other) she really does look like she is talking just to hear her own voice. She never looks t JP or into the camera when she makes her big long speeches, she is staring off into space. Then when she is done talking she finally makes eye contact. It is classic body language for insincerity.

I think someone has practiced one too many times looking in the mirror, how to look sexy (if you find that sort of thing sexy).

It's like she's constantly playing to the camera, even if she's not facing it.

Moral of the story: "Dun chudge eh boook by isss COH-vur" popcorn::

Other noteable quotes:

I dun say default, I dun no default, don put words in my mouth.

Ooo baby, wear a thong for meeee.. aye yi yi yi

I kin not kees you, my dotter...no good....

Besitos... myah...hmmm

:crazy2:

Looks like our boy lost out on a shot on Dancing With the Stars due to his lack of "filter":

http://www.eonline.com/news/515576/..._campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

Juan Pablo Galavis will not be cast on the new season of Dancing with the Stars, multiple sources exclusively tell E! News.
ABC does not comment on casting rumors, however, insiders who work on the show tell us that Juan Pablo initially was under serious consideration for a spot as a contestant on DWTS' season 18, but is "no longer wanted."
"He's just too risky," says one source connected to the show. "There's too much negativity at this point."
Juan Pablo has endured some serious backlash after his comments about why he thinks a gay Bachelor is not a good idea (saying his use of the word "pervert" was because of his language barrier), and two of the women decided to leave him on the show. The most recent, which aired Tuesday, was Andi Dorfman, who called Juan Pablo an "a—hole" who has "no filter," after Juan Pablo told her she had barely made the cut to the final three and that he had spent the night with one of the other women.

:surfweb:
Shocking!

Just a quick comment. He never said Andi barely made it. He said he would not say she got there by default but would instead say she barely made it. He was saying what kind of words he would use... if he said something like that. Still dead from the neck up though.

"Cinder" Ella's Mom said:
That is Nikki's color too!

I thought hers wasn't bad in the beginning. I've been wondering if the contestants aren't allowed to see a hair stylist while on the show.

I wonder about their hair, too. And what about all the dresses they wear at the Rose Ceremonies and the different outfits they wear for their dates? Does ABC provide a wardrobe and a stylist for them? These girls never seem to repeat their outfits.

I wonder about their hair, too. And what about all the dresses they wear at the Rose Ceremonies and the different outfits they wear for their dates? Does ABC provide a wardrobe and a stylist for them? These girls never seem to repeat their outfits.

From http://theashleysrealityroundup.com...like-to-be-on-the-bachelor-your-faq-answered/

Q: Do the girls have to bring their own dresses or does production supply a wardrobe for them?

A: “The girls bring their own dresses for dates and rose ceremonies,” Chris Harrison has said on his Bachelor Blog. “If you really pay attention, and it appears many of you do, the girls often wear the same dress twice or borrow each other’s [dresses] for dates and ceremonies. We also help the two girls get dresses for the final rose ceremony. We do offer makeup and hair for the first couple of rose ceremonies but many just do their own.”

Ashley Spivey from Brad’s season offered even more detail on the Bachelor girls’ wardrobe in her interview with Reality TV World.

“As far as dresses and things like that…I have a really good friend in the city who works for a designer so they actually gave me 14 dresses to take with me on the show,” she said. “And then I had other friends [who gave me great dresses] so I took 22 dresses with me on the show and I’d say I had about that many pairs of shoes as well.”

Q: Do the girls on the ‘Bachelor’ have a hair and makeup team working on them for each episode?

A: “We do offer makeup and hair for the first couple of rose ceremonies but many just do their own,” Chris Harrison said on Twitter. Even the girls that star as the ‘Bachelorette’ don’t have it as easy as everyone thinks.

“I didn’t always get my hair and makeup done…only on rose ceremonies,” former Bachelorette Ali Fedowtsky said on Facebook.

On some seasons, the girls have gotten lucky and had a hair or makeup artist cast alongside them that helped out.

Ashley Spivey of Brad’s season said in a post-elimination interview with OMG Yahoo that Michelle Money helped the girls a lot with their hair.

“She was really generous about helping other people and then, yeah, we all did our own makeup,” she said. “Before I went on the show I went up to a makeup counter and asked them how should I put on makeup if I’m going to be on camera, because obviously you have to do it heavier and use different products.”

Thanks for the info, Robin. I'm pretty impressed at how "together" the girls look all the time even without stylists.

Thanks for your reply, Robin. They must arrive with many suitcases, not the few we see when they don't get a rose on a one on one date.

Other noteable quotes:

I dun say default, I dun no default, don put words in my mouth.

Ooo baby, wear a thong for meeee.. aye yi yi yi

I kin not kees you, my dotter...no good....

Besitos... myah...hmmm

:crazy2:

....I dunno, but I'm gettin 'split-personality' here... :confused3 popcorn::

I'm really enjoying this season!
Every other year, it's been tough to watch because all these women get rejected and there's (usually) only one winner.

This year, everyone's a winner!
Chris Harrison: "(fill in name here), congratulations. You did not receive a rose. Take a moment to say your goodbyes and wish the other contestants luck that they too will not receive a rose soon."

Okay. So there will probably be one loser...

Unless of course you count the viewers...

Thanks for your reply, Robin. They must arrive with many suitcases, not the few we see when they don't get a rose on a one on one date.

I have seen a few airport scenes that made the cut, and there were like the girls with the big dolly/carts just PILED with bags!!!

I finally caught up last night, and I must say that the scenes with Andi and Juan Pablo, when she kind of reamed him out, were the first time I could agree with "Cultural differences". To me, living in an almost entirely Latino culture, I saw Juan Pablo's reaction as totally normal. The man was being put down on TV, and rather than act sad, he just acted like "I'm a big man, doesn't really bother me, it's OK, I'll just move on to someone else." I thought his public reaction was pretty normal. He didn't think "It's OK", but that's how he acts, culturally. And Andi didn't understand-she thought that if he said "It's OK", that's how he felt. Maybe it wasn't! The whole scene was very uncomfortable. One of the final 3 chose to leave-although I say "Good for you!" to her, part of me feels kind of bad for his ego. A very small part.

I finally caught up last night, and I must say that the scenes with Andi and Juan Pablo, when she kind of reamed him out, were the first time I could agree with "Cultural differences". To me, living in an almost entirely Latino culture, I saw Juan Pablo's reaction as totally normal. The man was being put down on TV, and rather than act sad, he just acted like "I'm a big man, doesn't really bother me, it's OK, I'll just move on to someone else." I thought his public reaction was pretty normal. He didn't think "It's OK", but that's how he acts, culturally. And Andi didn't understand-she thought that if he said "It's OK", that's how he felt. Maybe it wasn't! The whole scene was very uncomfortable. One of the final 3 chose to leave-although I say "Good for you!" to her, part of me feels kind of bad for his ego. A very small part.

....I totally hear what you're saying, and I get it....actually, I kinda agree...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter