• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it going to be horrible in MK without Fastpasses?

mduncan1

Mouseketeer
A good friend of mine works for Disney and she will be getting us into MK one day with her comp tickets. We are extremely luck AND grateful to her but the only down side is that we cant get fast passes ahead of time. Were going on a Friday with a crowd calendar of 7. If we get there at rope drop will we still be able to ride some things without extremely long waits? Of course my DD HAS to meet Elsa so it looks like we will be running there first. Splash Mountain and BTMRR are also on our list.

I know that we can select our FP+ once we get it in but Im afraid our options are going to be very limited.

Not going to be horrible. Not sure if you mean you can't get fast passes ahead of time but if you can hit the kiosk about an hr after rope drop. Maybe try for adventureland kiosks.

If no fast passes at all then you know the drill. Hit rope drop, ride a bunch of rides in fantasy land or one of the mountains, after those two hours then head to haunted mansion, shouldn't be to crowded at that point. Then spend afternoon eating and hitting less beloved attractions. Once parades/shows start, head straight to the popular rides again. You will ride pretty much anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter