Is it EASY to get a cab at the parks???

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are staying at CSR in Sept. I heard the buses are good and the waits are very minimal. We were going to rent a car but the prices seem real high. If we are leaving a park and there is a long line at the bus to get back to our resort is there cabs nearby that are available or would we have to go to another area to get them?

If you're in the MK, then you will have to head to the TTC or over to the CR to get a cab...kind of a pain.
At the other parks, the cabs are around, but they aren't in the exact same place the buses are. You can ask, and get directed to the appropriate area. I would imagine though, that by the time you got to the cab area, from your bus stop, you would have been on a bus already.

In Sept, I haven't really seen any really long lines, for resorts other than the values. And even those were only at park closing.

The Epcot taxi stand is with the buses (first set I think), so from Epcot it is very easy to find a taxi.

Thanks, I don't think we have ever taken a bus to the MK. Does it go to the TTC or does it go directly to the MK?

Just so you know - it is much too early to be seeing good rental car rates for September. I bet you will find much much cheaper rates as September gets closer. It is really not a big FL tourist time and prices could be really good. But you won't see those prices until a month out or less.

Thanks VickiC. The prices I am seeing are really high. We will just wait it out. We could really do without a rental since we are staying on property but just find it more convenient to get to dinners at other resorts when we have a car.

We had experiences with cabs last September. My 3 yr old had a cast on and sometimes we just had to get her out of the park. It would start itching and she was DONE. At AK we were able to walk straight out the main gates and catch a cab. It was probably the same distance as to the busses, only to the left and not the right. The benefit for us was it went directly back to the resort and didn't stop at Blizzard Beach first.
There were many cabs just hanging around waiting in that area. That is the only park I have experience with. We did take cabs to Down Town Disney a few times also. For us it was more about not stopping at other resorts or water parks with my daughter in her cast. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter