Is it deemed bad form

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
OK so this is kind of an odd question.

We are booked on the 2010 WB TA cruise. My DBF has never been on a cruise (let alone a Disney cruise) so I've been trying to show him some of the stuff available etc. Now trouble is he's seen the Palo menu and is really excited about going there. I on the other hand don't like Palo as I find there's little on the menu I will eat. So the question is:

Would it be thought of as bad form if I book an early table at Palo for us both and then we go to our regular dinner slot as well so that he can eat at the one and I can eat at the other but neither of us have to eat on our own? I'm quite happy paying for us both to eat at Palo as I'm sure Ill like one of their desserts just not sure I like the mains.

Have you thought about trying their brunch or high tea instead of dinner? Perhaps you might both enjoy that together.

Absolutely! I've read on here about people double-dipping Palo's and the regular restaurants all the time. Enjoy!

I ditto going for Brunch...everyone can find something there to love!!

You will be charged for two people at Palo. Have you asked for something different from what is on the menu? We have found the servers there to be very accomodating and the chef has come out to talk to us before as well.

The servers in Palo have been known to provide things other than on the menu. If you like something from one of the regular dining rooms that is being served that night, it's no problem. They can either get it for you from downstairs or make it for you...and if you have a special request, that may happen too.

To answer your original question....if there is any room in your stomach after your trip to Palo, you may go to your regular restaurant seating and enjoy the menu there.

Thanks everyone. We are doing Brunch as well but he likes the sound of the Antipasta so I think we'll aim for both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter