Is it best to plan what we want to do

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
We are there for 5 days in June - one of which is a day trip to Paris and we are covering a weekend, do we need to plan what we want to do or can we just wonder around and do what takes our fancy and get most things done? We've worked out that on the Sat we plan to use EMH and stay in the park till about 12 noon and then return to the hotel for a swim and go back around 5pm when the crowds might have calmed down a bit!!

If the park is open till 11pm we will be able to get a meal in the park around 6.30pm or will it be the village before we go back in. Thanks lovely disney people.

Thus ia a hard question to answer because it really depends on what
you want to do. Five days ís plenty of time. My only advice is that you
spend Saturday in Paris because Saturdays are the busiest days. The
beginning of the week is best since it's during school hours. So it'll be less
crowded.

You acn easily exit and enter the park if you have a multiple day pass for
the parks. It's really up to you to decide whether or not to eat in the Village.

Good luck with your planning.

I think with a 5 day trip you can afford to take it easy and wonder around a lot. The only things I would say iare:
1) If you are staying on site it is worth getting up early and making use of the early entry hours. You can get a lot done in that time on rides that will be busy later on in the day.
2) Make use of fastpass.
3) If you want to ride Crush's coaster get to WDS before it opens so you can get in and get in line for it as soon as possible. The ride has no fastpass and is very popular so the lines for it are always long! When we were there they were opening the gates at 9:30 even though the rides did not open until 10am.
4) You will be able to get a meal in the park, although I suggest you make reservations for this so you get the time you want (if it is a sit down table service meal you are wanting.) You can book meal reservations 60 days before your trip.
I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter