Is it a liquid????

cinderwannabe

Mouseketeer
Am I able to bring wet wipes in a carry on?

What about an aersol hairspray can (under 3oz of course!)???

Both are perfectly fine. Wet wipes don't even have to be taken out of your bag. The hair spray, however, needs to be in your quart-size ziploc baggie.

Aerosol hairspray you may want to check, I thought there used to be something about if it was flamable it wasnt allowed in checked or carry on.. :confused3 I could be wrong, it appears the TSA has changed their site recently.

I work for TSA, and hair spray is perfectly fine to go into carry on baggage.

Someone told me you could now carry on full size contact lens saline bottles. Anyone know for sure? TIA

Someone told me you could now carry on full size contact lens saline bottles. Anyone know for sure? TIA
it should fall under the 'saline for medical purposes' about 1/3 of the way down on this page from the TSA website.

It is fine (or at least I've always found it fine). You do need to show it to the TSA agent though. I just take out my 3-1-1 baggie, plus any medical stuff (including the saline) and show it all to the TSA person. If you put it in your 3-1-1 baggie it has to be less than 3oz.

Does make-up need to be in a ziplock? I can't remember. I mean foundation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter