Is it 180 days for ADR's ?

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by dvc at last !, Jan 13, 2013.

1. dvc at last !

dvc at last ! DVC Member 2006!

I did not remember if the 180 days for ADR's is still the rule -
    anyone recall ?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LisaS

LisaS DIS Veteran

Yes it is 180 days. You can make up to 10 days' worth of ADRs starting 180 days from your check-in date. This assumes that you are successful getting the reservation system to recognize your DVC reservation number. I have read many reports from DVC members where they were unable to book more than the first day's ADRs online.

4. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

I concur, I have also read those reports. Fortunately for me I had a completely different experience. I had booked a split stay, 3 nights at BLT and 4 nights at BWV. At the 180 day mark I was able to book dining reservations for all 7 nights, which I found interesting.

5. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

I have been able to book the adr's at 180 days out. It won't let me add a celebration or cancel adr's online. I have to call.

6. wrighter

wrighter DIS Veteran

Is someone able to clarify for me: Are we supposed to be able to make our ADRs through the DVC member website? (I am on there right now and can't even find where that might be done.) Or do we have to take our ressie number to the Disney Dining site and go that route?

7. stitch1094

stitch1094 Mouseketeer

I booked mine through the Disney Dining site. I also was only able to book 180 days out (NO +10) so I had to go back every day to book my ADRs