Is ist too early to start?

If you book 500 days out, do you have to put a deposit down right away?? How much $$ is the deposit?

What is the cancellation policy?

THANKS!! :goodvibes

I agree that it's never too early to start planning. DW is 4 months pregnant with our first little one and I am already planning for when we take him/her for their first trip, all I know so far is that it will be just before they turn 3, so they'll be free......ah, the planning. :wave2:

We just went in October. In November I started putting $ back into our Disney fund. I mentioned it to my husband the other day and he gave me a funny look. I told him that if we are going back in 3 years and he wants to stay at the GF (he calls it the Red Roof Inn) - he just loved the way it looked, then I need to start saving now! It is never too early.

OK, It seems I have everyone beat for the early planning...We are going in Dec 2010.
I know it's early, but I have already picked out the resort (WL), I have read so many great reviews.
I tell my husband about all the little tips I have learned from this board and he just smiles and says, "That's nice dear, I knew it would keep you busy for the next 4 years"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter