Is is tough to book WLV or BWV during Oct/Nov?

golden1

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about the current SSR promotion but I am curious how difficult it is to book the Wilderness Villas or the Boardwalk Villas in the 7 month window if I am looking to go at off-peak times. I love going in October or early November for example.

Oct + Nov tend to be very popular w/DVC members due to Food + Wine festival, Super Soap weekend, Halloween parties, etc. Your best bet would be to bok at SSR and switch or waitlist for other resorts at the 7 month mark.

There is a chance that you wouldn't get one of the smaller resorts during this time. But, if you had SSR booked, at least you wouldn't be shut out.

Good Luck!

This is just my experience - we've gone several years during Oct. and have not had trouble getting VWL at 7 months. I do not call day by day but wait until check out date. I've not tried to make reservations at BWV.

With Food and Wine running from October through November now, and then the holiday season kicking in, I think Epcot resorts in the Fall will be tough - not impossible by any means. October through Christmas is basically "high season" for the Epcot area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter