Is Hercules represented anywhere in the park??

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
i love the movie Hercules I truly believe it's one of Disney's best films. However, as I've noticed there is no representation of it in the parks?

I saw no characters, rides or meechandice that showed Hercules??

Is he just not featured in Disney world or is this a while parks issue?

I wanna see Hercules meg or Hades!

Unfortunately, no. :sad: As a fellow lover of the movie, it is pretty disappointing! I have seen a few occasional reports of Meg or Hercules showing up at Epcot in the character training sets, but that is it. Meg and Hades played a larger part in the Friday the 13th Villians party at HS, but that wasn't a normal event.

I just don't know why Hercules was a very good movie IMO it captured the 90s Disney essence percectly.

I really wish they would bring Hercules to the parks. I would love a meet and greet with him.

No reason not to have a meet and greet (maybe in Epcot). With that said, not many people know the movie. But it's Disney, where you should be able to take pictures with people costumed from every Disney movie.

Hercules is one of my favorites as well! I'm pretty sad there is barely anything of it or Emperor's New Groove (DFi loves Kronk)

Hades and Meg can show up at MNSSHP I have heard and the of course if they have a Villains event.

I believe I saw Hercules show up in Disneyland in a trip report or vlog in the last 1-2 years( it was in the Big Thunder Ranch area) . I can't remember if it was a special long lost friends event though.

If Greece ever got their own pavilion in Epcot I'm sure there would be a resurgence!!

I believe that at least as recently as 2011, Megara was one of the Fantasmic! blink-and-you'll-miss-her character participants.

I know it's not the same as meeting him but Hades is the primary bad guy in the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game. He's all over that game. Hades is also supposed to be one of the villains available to meet during the Halloween parties if you're traveling during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter