Is Habit Heroes making a comeback?

Will you be looking forward to the improved Habit Heroes?

• Can't wait to see how it will work! :)

• Could be better I guess

• I couldn't care less

• That won't help at all. :(

• I'd rather pressure them to give Buzzy his job back!

Results are only viewable after voting.

StitchfanCadet91

Earning My Ears
While some of us know Habit Heroes is notorious for its reception by the 'wide community', but according to some tweets from Orlando Park news (15th December), it seems Habit Heroes might, just MIGHT, come back somehow...

"Habit Heroes was testing yesterday at Epcot. It should be opening again soon. The noises coming from the attraction were concerning, though."

Of course, there's just one notable feature some of us may have to look forward to:

"Habit Heroes possibly reopening Dec 23. No more Lead Bottom fat guy or guy/girl heroes."

So, what do you guys think? A good idea? Do you think it would flop like it did in February? Or do you wish more respect would have been given to Wonders of Life instead?

*THREAD BUMP*

Isn't it ironic, Habit Heroes has actually reopened and into a much more different format. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Anyone?

Just got back yesterday. I hadn't seen the first version of Habit Heroes, but my 7 year old son and I checked out the new version. He was excited to go to the "garbage thing" in Innoventions that he had seen a few years ago, and this was in its place.

I honestly thought it would be super lame, but it was really fun. It wasn't very busy, but nothing in Innoventions was very busy at the time we went (besides Sum of All Thrills). This was really one of the highlights of my son's trip. He did it twice and kept asking to go back.

I know very little about the original version, but from what I do know, it sounds like they've made a huge improvement.

Just got back yesterday. I hadn't seen the first version of Habit Heroes, but my 7 year old son and I checked out the new version. He was excited to go to the "garbage thing" in Innoventions that he had seen a few years ago, and this was in its place.

I honestly thought it would be super lame, but it was really fun. It wasn't very busy, but nothing in Innoventions was very busy at the time we went (besides Sum of All Thrills). This was really one of the highlights of my son's trip. He did it twice and kept asking to go back.

I know very little about the original version, but from what I do know, it sounds like they've made a huge improvement.
Glad to hear it, because frankly, even with a positive reception compared to its earlier version, Habit Heroes still receives mixed reviews, but it's another story. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter