Is going to the park 1 day worth it?

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
Been to the parks many times and usually stay onsite and go for multiple days. Hubby and I will be in Orlando for 4 days staying offsite but are thinking of going to EPCOT for 1 day. I looked at one-day ticket prices for the day that we will be available, Saturday, May 13, and I'm just asking myself - is one day worth it? We love EPCOT and would like to ride some rides. I know Remy would be hard to get.

So asking for advice - is going to 1 park, for 1 day worth it?

If so, what park do you recommend?

Thanks!

I did one day at Epcot back in Feb. for FARTs, I was able to ride everything I wanted to (GOTG and Remy included) while also being able to enjoy the festival food and painting. I think one day at Epcot is perfectly doable.

If you are cool to spend the money - yes. Make sure to join virtual queue for guardians of the galaxy. I really enjoyed that ride!

We have done a one day park visit many times when in FL for a beach trip. It's a fun addition.

Since it looks like you'll be in the area and hopefully won't have a time crunch with travel, I would say ABSOLUTELY a day trip to EPCOT is worth it (provided you're okay with the expenses, tickets, food, drinks and such)
If you have never been Guardians of the Galaxy and like a roller coaster attraction then I even more highly recommend going (as stated above). Good luck with your decision!! Cheers 🥂

....just be aware that crowds may be bigger since it is a weekend day....

We are flying down from Ohio in 2 weeks, down on Saturday, back on Monday, just for the purpose of going to Flower & Garden at Epcot on Sunday and finally riding Guardians.

Watch the YouTube channel Earscouts. He has the best G+ videos out there. He recently posted a video where he does everything at Epcot and still had time to do all of the Flower and Garden booths. The purpose of his video was to do just what you are asking. I highly recommend his touring method to maximize your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter