• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Free Dining only for 5 or more nights stay?

kthshh

Mouseketeer
I've been following the Disney discounts hoping to book a trip in November for a four night stay. When the Free Dining was opened to the public it did not have a night restriction. Now when I go to the website all I see is the 5 night deal. When I try to book online, I don't see anyplace to put in the code. I got the code from the DISboards Discounts page. It says that you would only have to stay 3 nights. Do I have to call the Disney reservations line in order to get this deal? Why was I able to see the deal before but can't now?

Thanks for your help.

Savanah

The 5 night is only an example, but there is a 3 night minimum stay for free dining. There is no place to put in a code.....you have to click on the free dining link and put in your dates and that automatically prices it with free dining accounted for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter