• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is FOTL all day for HRH/Portofino Guests?

packy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the hours for FOTL? All day? Mornings only? Plan to be there in late August.

FOTL is currently all day for onsite hotel guests.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

So what is it now? All day or until noon for FOTL?

guy.gif

Barry Hom

I was reading the Universal website and it definitely said HRH has FOTL until noon. Portifino said it has: "Special privileges no other resort can offer…such as front-of-the-line access to the theme parks’ most popular attractions, early theme park admission on select days, complimentary on-site transportation and much more!"

I wonder if Portifino, since it costs more, has FOTL all day. Can anyone verify?

guy.gif

Barry Hom

When I booked last week for the PBH, I was told that FOTL was all day. But I guess this can change!
:(

Taff - you're right! :D The reservationist at 1-800-uescape says the FOTL access is ALL DAY for HRH guests. Whew!

wew!

Just recalled Uescape. Lou "the godfather" says, FOTL ALL DAY at both HRH and PBH!!!!!!!
He says the websites are in the process of being updated.
He wouldn't release info, because it is tentative, but hinted at a really good BAND for Mardi Gras on one paticular nite!!!!!!! Hope its the week we are there!!!
FOTL ALL DAY!!!!!!

Valarie

scoob.gif

There was just an article in the Milwaukee Journal saying FOTL was all day long for Universal onsite guests.

Just got back from the Portofino, yes it is true, front of the line access all day for Portofino and Hard Rock guests! It is all over the parks and in your Hotel guide you receive at the desk. We used it and it was great!

Can't wait to use this little feature! We are staying at the HRH for 2 days at Easter and this just makes it better!

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

birdhouse-sm.gif
dvcjoke.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter