Is FEA still having issues?

WayTooExcited

A tad overexuberant with excitement...
Hello all! I haven't seen much about Frozen Ever After lately. Is it still having issues with breaking down? Did they finally fix it? TIA!!

Yes. Still having problems. We tried to ride it Saturday with FP. Got to front of line and boom. ..busted. they evac'd the whole ride. Maintenance showed up. They gave us anytime FP which we just used today. The ride is OK but not worth waiting any significant amount of time for.

We rode it 9/6 standby and 9/7 with a fast pass. No issues either time. My daughter loved it

I saw an EasyWDW report showing (with wait time data) there are now fewer outages, and the average current outages were shorter than experienced the 1st few weeks

No issues with it when we rode it twice in Epcot. Only issues were it had a 90 minute wait.

2 weeks ago, it was closed at park opening, we had 1:30 FP, got to the doors, and it was shut down again. We got anytime FP, and both times we checked it was still down. We finally got back there at 7:00, and the FP line was out of Norway because EVERYONE who had FP that day we're all trying to use them. Really inconvenient since its in world showcase, so you can't really move on and keep checking back very easily.

Broke down on Saturday for us while we were on the ride and we had to be evacuated - at the Marshmallow track switch.

Not the best experience - we've been prepping my (special needs) brother for the ride for some time. When it broke down he thought we were going to die - as Anna and Elsa's parents died in a boat. :worried:

Was broken down today around noon and they cleared the lines. We shopped and managed to be at the ent when they reopened the line so we walked on with 5 min wait.

Stacy

It was down at noon time on 4Sep... The next day when we try to see if we could use a FP from the DVC tour... It was down again at around 1pm... So I guess they have a tendency to be down most at noon time by observation??

There was an evac when we went to ride a couple of weeks ago. This was around 8pm. We ended up waiting (it was the only time we had a FP+, and our magic FP would only work for the following day, when we wanted to be at a different park, and ended up riding around 8.40pm. Met a nice family in the queue, and enjoyed the ride... and walked off the ride about 5 minutes before IllumiNations, so watched that night having not planned to see it again. Worked out OK for us, but it was ironic because we'd FPed it so we wouldn't have a long wait! LOL!

So what I'm getting is that the ride still breaks down, just not as frequently and the break-downs don't last as long. Eeeeh, I'll take it. We're going to Epcot the last day of our trip and I'm really hoping to get my 5 year old daughter on it... fingers crossed!

I hope we get to ride it when we go b/c it will be the highlight of my daughters trip :)

On Labor Day it was down most of the day and we had a similar experience as a previous poster, when we finally saw it up in the evening, everyone else with anytime FP seemed to be there at the same time. We got on with like a 10 minute wait but I think the back and forth all day trying to get on, took away a lot of the excitement. The kiddos were kind of like, "That was it?" :confused3.

Yes. The biggest issue is that the Frozen overlay is still there. :duck:
HA HA - totally agree! They ruined the Norway pavilion, in my opinion, but I know tons of kids love the movie, so I get it. But I'm waiting to see Helly Hanson inched out by more Frozen swag. Just a matter of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter