• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Fast Pass available during evening extened hours?

Palenque

Mouseketeer
Do the fast pass machines dispense fast passes during the evening extended hours for resort guests? And if they do, can you get a fast pass just before the close of regular hours for the exteneded hours period?

Palenque said:
Do the fast pass machines dispense fast passes during the evening extended hours for resort guests? And if they do, can you get a fast pass just before the close of regular hours for the exteneded hours period?

Whether any given attraction will have FP during EMH totally depends on the ride managers for that EMH.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

IF the FP machines are operating during PM EMH, they "start again" at the beginning of the EMH.

Robo said:
Whether any given attraction will have FP during EMH totally depends on the ride managers for that EMH.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

IF the FP machines are operating during PM EMH, they "start again" at the beginning of the EMH.
What if you have FPs from earlier in the day? Do you know if they accept them during EMH?

I would guess not, because your fastpasses from earlier in the day will have expired before EMH begins.

When I went to evening EMH at MK, there were fastpasses available. we used them for Space Mtn, but didn't need them for much else.

They weren't working when we went for MK EMH but we didn't need them, either. Everything was a walk-on.

Aimeedyan said:
They weren't working when we went for MK EMH but we didn't need them, either. Everything was a walk-on.

When did you do MK EMH evening? I'm very curious because I always hear how very crowded EMH evenings are and how long the ride lines are.

thanks.

beattyfamily said:
When did you do MK EMH evening? I'm very curious because I always hear how very crowded EMH evenings are and how long the ride lines are.

thanks.

Not Aimeedyan, but we also had a great time at MK's evening EMH.

Most rides were walk-ons. I don't remember seeing any posted wait times over 10 min., and even then the waits weren't that long.

It was the last week of Sept. We went to MK from 7-11 pm and were able to ride more rides that night than we did from 9-5 on 10/7.

What made it even better was that they previewed HalloWishes that night.

It did look like it may storm, so that may have kept the crowds down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter