Is Fantasmic dinner package worth it?

Hokiesfan02

Earning My Ears
I decided to book a Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine. Is it worth it? We are basically eating there just for the priority seating.

Thanks for your input!

I have done this package before with Mama Melrose. We had a great meal and felt that it was well worth it. This was when we were on the dining plan. We will be in DW on Wednesday and last night I cancelled our fantasmic package. We are not on the dining plan this time and I could not justify the price for 4 adults and 2 kids. It would have been $200+ with tip. This also being said I think Hollywood and Vine is terrible. If you are paying out of pocket it would be a HUGE waste of money IMHO. Good luck with your decision.

We were in HS in February on DDP and decided against booking dinner with Fantasmic seating included(we used the credits for character breakfasts instead). We got great seats for the show without it and plan to do the same next time! Friends of ours did have dinner with seating on DDP and loved it though. I don't think you can make a wrong choice!

Thanks for your thoughts! I decided to switch to Mama Melrose's Fantasmic package.

Is the priority seating in the center or to the right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter