• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Fantasmic back?

lemonears6

DIS Veteran
I was looking under dinning reservations for a upcoming trip and under the not available was fantasmic... but it did not show that yesterday on there at all... is this opening back up soon?

No reports of it opening. It showing back up on the dining, even if unavailable, is a good sign. But still just a sign of things to come, with no definite information.

I was looking under dinning reservations for a upcoming trip and under the not available was fantasmic... but it did not show that yesterday on there at all... is this opening back up soon?
I noticed this last night too!

Our plans for the postponed trip included dining plan with one meal with the Fantasmic add-on. It will be wonderful if we can still do that for our Jan 2022 trip.

No reports of it opening. It showing back up on the dining, even if unavailable, is a good sign. But still just a sign of things to come, with no definite information.
ok, thank you. that makes sense... i was thinking something would have been announced.

ok, thank you. that makes sense... i was thinking something would have been announced.
I'm sure we will get some kind of announcement before they actually open up ADRs. When they announced Cape May's official reopening date, they also announced when ADRs would open back up as well (which was a few days later).

Man, really hoping this happens. One, because I want to see F! again. But two, it means everything is finally "normal" again.

Chip and CO posted on FB a few weeks ago that there were new Fantasmic! banners at DHS--- someone replied that they have been there for awhile--- I haven't been to WDW since Covid, so not sure if they are indeed new, but Chip & Co usually pretty reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter