Is Europa adults only during the day?

padlock

Mouseketeer
I see conflicting info about this. All references to the lounges in Europa indicate that they're exclusively adult only, however, looking at some navigators that people have posted online, it appears that some family activities are planned there during the day.

So are kids allowed at certain times, and if so, are those times clearly marked anywhere?

edit:

Sorry, I didn't mean to post this to the trip report forum. Can a mod move this over to the appropriate place.

Well, I'll go ahead and reply here, and hopefully it will get moved. :)

Yes, parts of Europa are used for family events during the day and early evening. The family dance parties are in the nightclub area, and I was told that I could take my son into the Skyline Lounge during the day to let him see the skyline images.

Great! Thanks for the info. That's excellent news. I'm glad we'll be able to have some family time in Europa.

Many of the family lounge shows (juggler, comedian, etc) are shown in the Tube. I believe that the Europa area is only "adult only" after 9PM. You will often see families moving through the LaPiazza area and out near the entrance to the Tube in order to access the elevators on Deck 4 Aft even after 9. However, the only "adult area" that is accessible this way is walking through La Piazza as all the other lounges are accessed through doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter