Is Doc McStuffins really there?

scrapbunny

Mouseketeer
I saw a post on MouseWait that Doc McStuffins would start being around Hollywood Land in DCL starting December 24th but on the official Disney pages I can only find info on Doc being at WDW. Can anyone confirm seeing Doc at DCA? We saw Sofia in November so Doc would be awesome!

We did not see her during our Thanksgiving trip and my understanding was she wasn't there. After seeing her in WDW during the Christmas parade today, I asked on the community board and they say she will be at the Hollywood & Vine restaurant ( at WDW) in Jan. I am hoping somebody (in the next year, lol) they have plans to bring her to DCA!

I'm pretty sure they only announced that she would start appearing at Hollywood Studios (WDW)...

But I'm pretty sure she will be doing M&G at Disneyland as well...

Did anyone seen Doc at DCA yesterday or today? Probably was a rumor but was hoping someone can confirm they saw her this week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter