Is Discover Card accepted at WDW?

DisneyToddlers

Mouseketeer
Hi, I would like to use some Discover gift cards at WDW (restaurants, gift shops, etc.). Can anyone confirm that Discover is accepted? Thanks!

Hi, I would like to use some Discover gift cards at WDW (restaurants, gift shops, etc.). Can anyone confirm that Discover is accepted? Thanks!

Yes. I've used it at resorts, gift shops, to book our reservation, etc...

You can't get the 5% hotel promo using the Discover GIFT cards, only by using your actual Discover cc.

herc.

And the 5% is limited to the first $1800 on your regular discover. But I was able to split my charges on to 3 different cards (I have two different ones and I used my DM's card too) and got $120 back which I transferred back into my savings - Wooo Hoo!

You have to be careful though. WDW does not pay as hotel or travel but entertainment but the company bills as WDW travel so it qualifies, however; you have to call to get the 5% reimbursement credited to your account which takes two billing cycles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter