Is Dine with Shamu back on yet?

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
I tried to find out on the Seaworld Web site, but couldnt see the info. We have DWS booked mid April. Just wondering iif its back on now, or still suspended.

Please does anyone have any upto date info? Thank you

I tried to find out on the Seaworld Web site, but couldnt see the info. We have DWS booked mid April. Just wondering iif its back on now, or still suspended.

Please does anyone have any upto date info? Thank you

Dine With Shamu has been suspended indefinitely. It may be a good idea to contact seaworld and ask them when they expect to open it again, or what you should do if its still not opened by the time you visit.

Dine With Shamu has been suspended indefinitely. It may be a good idea to contact seaworld and ask them when they expect to open it again, or what you should do if its still not opened by the time you visit.

What? We were planning on doing this while we were there in September. I sure hope they bring it back.

I booked and pre-paid for April vacation.....I haven't received anything in the mail or via email about this....I will have to call

che

I was wondering after I read this post, so I went to their website and you can book for Dine with Shamu startin in April. I didn't see anything from today til April 7th, I believe.

I tried callin but they were already closed.

From what i heard they are planning to have the DWS up and running Asap, (probably by mid april) they are making a few changes, like less close interactions and also safety drills.

what they decided to cancel indefinetly is the Animal photo tour. :(

We had a reservation for March 16th, and I got a call on Monday with an official cancellaton. I guess that's just a good excuse to plan another trip for next March.

From what i heard they are planning to have the DWS up and running Asap, (probably by mid april) they are making a few changes, like less close interactions and also safety drills.

what they decided to cancel indefinetly is the Animal photo tour. :(

I've already seen that the photo tour wasn't on the seaworld page anymore.... :( I so loved this tour and wanted to do this again next year. :( anyone know whether it'll be back some day? it was definately the best tour in seaworld...

Oh no. the photo tour was the other tour we had planned!!!! Why have they canceled that :confused3......................... havent done the tour before so not 100% sure what was involved, however I thought it had dolphins, sealions etc in, as well as shamu ?

Thank you people on the board for the heads up. Our family had reservations for march 19th for "dine with shamu". No call from seaworld. I called and they are resuming the show on the 27th. Maybe next time

just got our call for a canc. for April 22nd. They offered us the luau instead.

cheryl

Just got a call from SW, they canceled our 19th April, DWS.

The operator said they werent sure if or when it would re start.

Just got a call from SW, they canceled our 19th April, DWS.

The operator said they werent sure if or when it would re start.

Did you take the night dinner luau (? sp). We ended up taking the monday night dinner because the Wed. was booked.

Cheryl

we have the VIP tour booked for April 20. They offered us a 30% off dinner voucher in lieu of the DWS portion. No luau as a replacement, just 30% off. Is anyone being offered anything different? BTW, no call for SW. Had to call myself.

Shoot. Darling fiance wanted to take the picture you get before dinner for our scrapbook. (**feel free to correct me if DWS did/didn't come with a photo).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter