Is DeVine still at AK?

Haven't been there since last April but I sure hope so!! She's awesome! :thumbsup2

She was there the last week of April and we got to see her for the first time (thanks to the DISboards :thumbsup2 ) She is incredible and I got some amazing pictures of her :tink:

Please forgive my question. I am actually embarassed to ask this because I have been to AK several times . . . but can you tell me a little bit about who DeVine is and how to see her?

She was there when we were down in May...here are a few pictures of her...she scared my DH to death when he passed by her:lmao:

DSC01329.jpg
DSC01332.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

Thats my dh and son in the orange and yellow shirts walking away from her. I think my dh thought she was going to chase him down. She kept following them so dh hightailed it out of there:lmao:

Saw her in May and she was very beautiful. She is so graceful and mysterious. I got GREAT pics of her!!

We saw her in May and she took DS6 hat off and turned it around on his head. She saw his Birthday Button and made a gesture to wish him a happy birthday. It was fantastic!

It's funny, but we have seen her at AK on each of our past four trips. Must be lucky, I guess.

I missed her in May and June!:confused: Oh, well, hope she will be there in Oct.;)

I went with two friends last year and the look on their faces when they saw DeVine was worth the entire trip!;)

My husband, daughter and I spotted DeVine before our son did....he was so unsure about her...didn't know what was going on at first! I hope we see her again!

She was still part of the landscape last week.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter