Is cream cheese a condiment for free at Pop?

I had to pay for it at POP in Sept.....fifty cents if I remember correctly. Same with peanut butter.

We were at WL in Aug/Sept...........Cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly all free in Roaring forks.

At the Poly the cream cheese is free and is out by the condiments, plates, and plasticwear. There was regular and light. There is no pb or jelly as condiments at the Poly that I saw. They do have uncrustables you can purchase so maybe that's why there is no pb&j.

Not Free
sugar, salt, pepper, ketchup mayo, mustard, coffee cream, butter,
jelly, forks and spoons and knives all this is free enjoy

Free at breakfast time in deep bins on the cashier side of the drink islands. Not the cashier islands themselves, but almost directly across from them. But only at breakfast, and not in each bin either. I also found jelly's and syrups in those bins too. They also have some for sale in the coolers. I got a few of those last trip. Love cream cheese! :)

I stayed at Pop in July and cream cheese was not free, even with the purchase of a bagel you had to pay for it.

My wife just got back from Pop, and was told by cashier that up to 2 cream cheeses are free with purchase of a bagel. If you take 3 you are charged.

Seemed like a simple question...................................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter