Is Cinderella regular at Akershus? Cancel FP for her?

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Hi

We have breakfast at Akershus in Sept but I've also booked a FP for MK to meet Cinderella there. Should I swap that for Rapunzel or someone? I'm getting the impression Cinderella is a regular at Akershus in which case it seems silly to waste an FP too...don't want to particularly see her twice.

Thanks

Akershus is a crap shoot on who will be there, with the exception of Belle. I don't believe Cinderella is a regular. If you have a Rapunzel fan though, I would book that, since she rarely is seen elsewhere.

I think Cindy is uncommon at Akershus, given that she has two meals elsewhere and a M&G. So there's a lot of Cindys to be scheduled elsewhere.

Thanks guys. It seemed like loads of people were saying akershus was generally snow, belle, ariel, aurora and cindy. So thanks for the feedback saying otherwise

The "usual" line up at Akershus is Belle (greeting) with Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella (circulating). It's never a complete guarantee...there can be substitutions based on scheduling.

Sometimes the character interaction at meals is fantastic, but sometimes it's brief. I'd suggest making the FP for Rapunzel/Tiana since they (usually) do not appear anywhere else in the parks, and then decide after your Akershus meal if you want/need to see Cindella/Aurora again.

Our dinner lineup for Akershus when we went in April was Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Ariel. Going back in August and we plan on bypassing the FP for Cinderella and using it towards Rapunzel instead.

You never know who will be there, but we had Cinderella. We didn't see Ariel, though. We had Mary Poppins. I would also suggest that FastPasses are easy to switch around for the princesses at least the day before. Are you doing your Fastpass before Akershus? If not, you could wait to see who you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter