Is Chef Mickey's Mandatory?

HAHA funny thread. My DD4 loves characters and she always talks about Crystal Palace, CRT/Akershus, BOG and Tusker House. But not Chef Mickey's! We are staying at the Contemporary on our next trip and giving it a pass. Garden Grill (ask for lower level/outer ring seat if possible) and Tusker House are way better. You are NOT missing anything.

My advice is not to stress, but keep checking. I got a last minute reservation for 5:00pm for our trip last week.
As much as I dislike the food there it is one of the places that my 8.5 and 10 yr old ask to keep going back to. For them, and most kids really, it isn't about the food. It is about the cool restaurant that has the monorail that goes through it, the fun napkin twirling with the characters and the overall feel for them (including memories from trips past) This was the first meal they went to when they were 3 and 5 and no matter how hard we try sway them away, they always want to go back. I was at least looking forward to having some mickey ravioli but they even took that away:mad: I will admit, it was my least favorite restaurant of the week-but my kids still loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter