Is Cat Cora at Kouzzina today 09/17?

shannonandtom

Mouseketeer
Is today 09/17 the Grand Opening for Kouzzina? I know it has been open since August but I had heard the 17th of September was the grand opening. If it is today, does anyone know if she will be there?
We are having dinner there tonight!!

She's there!! :cool1::worship:
We got there a bit early for our reservation. They didn't open until 6:00 but sat us at 5:45 anyway. There were maybe 10 other tables full at the time.
About 6:30 she comes walking in with her Chef coat on and her Disney name tag that said "Cat". She made her rounds to all the tables, signed her autograph, and took pictures if you wanted.
It was a wonderful experience to meet her. She is very nice and little!

She was there last night for a private dinner and they did some filming earlier today. Not sure if she will be there all weekend but if you get the chance give it a try. You may meet an Iron Chef!

Oh, I forgot to mention...the food is excellent!

Great info and pics ThemeParkMom- thanks for sharing! How cool that you got to meet Cat, Shannon & Tom! We're dining at Kouzzina in early October - can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter