Is BOG lunch still 27 days out?

elaine amj

DIS Veteran
Is BOG lunch reservation still 27 days out? Haven't been following the news in the last few months. I tried searching but the last FAQ I could find was back in February.

Looking for an end of August reservation.

I did see that BOG breakfast is only available until mid-July (July 18?) so still waiting to when they will release it. (wonder if they will give us advance notice?)

Thanks everyone.

Lunch is at 180 like dinner
I think breakfast is 60day but not 100% sure on breakfast

Oh boo....I totally missed that update :(

Sounds like it's quite unlikely to get a lunch reservation at BOG for end of Aug then. We're about 90 days out now.

as for february 25th BOG lunch can be made as regular ADR's 180 days in advance right on the dining reservation section of the disney world website.

there's no more FP+ and no more 27 days out.

you can preorder your food anywhere from 30 days out to 5 minutes prior to checking in for your ADR.

Breakfast is just a test and only scheduled through July 18th for now.

Keep checking! The closer you get to your trip, the more likely you'll be able to find an adr, as people cancel and change their plans around. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter