• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is August considered the on season at DL?

wdwluvr

Earning My Ears
I thought August was part of the on season during the summer and Fantasmic/fireworks/Electrical Parade would be featured every night. I put in Aug 18-22 at Disney's website and those shows were only scheduled for Saturday the 18th. Does anyone know why?

I think only the beginning of August is considered "on season" at Disneyland. Operating hours during the 18th-22nd may be shorter than usual summer hours as well. If you have to go during "off season," I wait until Sept. or October when it's cooler! ;)

Part of the reason is that Disneyland has not yet released ANY show or parade times past August 18. They very well MAY offer the parades and shows past that point but nothing official has been released yet. They are notoriously slow for getting the info out. The parks are scheduled to be open pretty late, so it's still considered summer season for that time frame.

Don't give up hope, it is very likely that the parades and fireworks will be offered nightly then. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter