is anyone wearing anything....

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
special for the ToT run?
a small little costume or something?
Me and my three friends are trying to figure out what to do, I am not use to running with anything other then my regular running clothes.
Whats everyone else doing?

I am thinking of something, I need to figure out what I want to wear though. I am unsure if I wanna do the whole villans thing or just go in a general costume.

I am thinking of something, I need to figure out what I want to wear though. I am unsure if I wanna do the whole villans thing or just go in a general costume.
:thumbsup2
cool, post when you decide if you don't mind sharing your idea

I wore a tutu, wig, and tiara last time, so I've got to come up with something new and different for this year.

Hitch hiking ghosts... The three fates from Hercules... Lady Tremaine and Stepsisters... Ursula, flotsam and jetsam? Villains don't usually come in threes, now that I think about it.

The stepfamily you could pretty (relatively) easily modify regular clothes for by modifying this method for making snow white's sleeves or this one for Cinderella's costume and just using clothing that matches their colors. The green bow is also pretty manageable.

I was going to buy a t shirt or tank top and decorate with glow in the dark paint. Pair it with a running skirt and maybe some flourescent socks

i've been thinking about costume ideas. with the running clothes I already own, i can easily be wonder woman. i'm drawn to patriotic patterns in my running gear - and it doesn't hurt that she was my hero growing up. but its not very disney. i'm going to end up doing something, just not sure yet what it will be.

I bought a green shiny running skirt that looks exactly like it belongs to Ariel. If I find something more Halloween-y for ToT, I'll save the Ariel costume for January. Otherwise I'll wear it for both races. :thumbsup2

Amanda

I bought a green shiny running skirt that looks exactly like it belongs to Ariel. If I find something more Halloween-y for ToT, I'll save the Ariel costume for January. Otherwise I'll wear it for both races. :thumbsup2

Amanda

can I ask where you found it?
my friends and I are thinking just shirts and a matching tank....but it seems sorta boring to me:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter