• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone still wearing masks indoors at Disney?

I still wear a mask for many reasons.
I am a senior citizen for starters.
I also worry about skin cancer on my face , especially my nose .
Living in Florida increases that .
I probably don’t go out in the public as often anymore. So I guess that is a factor in continuing to wear a mask.
And this sounds really funny but I am one of those people that smile & talk to strangers , wearing a mask helps to control that impulse.
And my children don’t have to keep reminding me to stop talking to strangers!

I do worry about some of the different reports that are on the internet especially about cruising.

I've seen people in some live streams that were wearing masks indoors and outdoors. I still put a mask on when I go into stores here at home because it makes me feel better. Our past 2 Disney trips masks were required and I missed the Disney smells so much. I would love to not wear a mask the whole trip, but will be keeping it in my pocket for times when I feel it might be needed.

I shop at the Target, WalMart,Publix Stores closest to WDW and notice many shopping with their masks and also the cashiers, staff , etc. Also at Starbucks & ChickFiLa .
Target still wipes down the shopping carts inside the store.

We're heading down at the end of the month. We still mask indoors at stores, offices, etc. and we plan to mask indoors at Disney. Are we going to be the only ones?
We're heading down at the end of the month. We still mask indoors at stores, offices, etc. and we plan to mask indoors at Disney. Are we going to be the only ones?
My family has been on 5 trips during the pandemic with a sixth one planned next week. We still mask everywhere indoors and occasionally outdoors in heavy crowds. Masking is down to maybe 5 percent but you wont be the only ones.

We were there early July and masked indoors and in very crowded outdoor areas- like waiting an hour for rope drop.

Very few other people were masked, not zero, but far less than 10%.

No one said anything to us at all, if that’s what you are worried about.

We were there early July and masked indoors and in very crowded outdoor areas- like waiting an hour for rope drop.

Very few other people were masked, not zero, but far less than 10%.

No one said anything to us at all, if that’s what you are worried about.

Just curious how this worked out for you? This is our plan too. Did you eat indoors? We were going to attempt to mask to the table but I mask while eating. Not sure if that’s pointless tho like if once unmasked at all it won’t matter. We want to try to avoid Covid if possible tho, knowing going is still a risk. We had friends go successfully in June.

We will be there in 2 weeks and will definitely be masked 100% indoors and in crowded outdoor situations (we do the same at home)!

Currently only have 1 ADR booked, an early breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno because I have heard that they have outdoor seating, but we are fully prepared to cancel it (or order to go) and eat all QS so we know we can eat outdoors.

Been a bunch of times this year and ever since Disney lifted the indoor mask mandate almost no one wears the mask anywhere anymore. If that’s going to be a problem for you, you should probably stay home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter