Is Anyone In/Going to MK Today (June 10) EDITED**Photo Added, Page 2**

My son proposing . . .one of many beautiful pics

patproposing_zps202a039e.jpg

Thanks everyone! It was a perfect way to start their vacation . . .:thumbsup2

I'm glad that all the pre-engagement stress is over . . .lol I'll be happy to get a good night's sleep tonight . . .the poor kid was walking around upstairs in his room all night last night . . .I was ready to scream out . . "GO TO BED" lol

So sweet! Congratulations!! and thanks for sharing. I remember when DH proposed at MK, he didn't know about photopass then though so no pics for us lol

OMG what a great picture!!!!! I love her face... I love the background... you could not ask for anything better! and him down on his knee!!! How cute.. this is a picture for a Disney frame :thumbsup2

Hey congratulations! Remember me?! We just finished a cruise on the Dream, it was awesome:thumbsup2. So guess what, remember our oldest son? Well, he's been working for Disney for 3 yrs now and he's at the front gate of MK! So I sent him this, wondering if by any chance he saw this :). I know it's a long shot, but it would be cool. He also got married this year, to a fellow Disney CM (or was at the time). So happy for your son!

awwww, great Pic. Congrats..... Enjoy your magical trip. Memories for a lifetime. Now to plan the Disney wedding... lol:love:

Hey congratulations! Remember me?! We just finished a cruise on the Dream, it was awesome:thumbsup2. So guess what, remember our oldest son? Well, he's been working for Disney for 3 yrs now and he's at the front gate of MK! So I sent him this, wondering if by any chance he saw this :). I know it's a long shot, but it would be cool. He also got married this year, to a fellow Disney CM (or was at the time). So happy for your son!

Hey Jill, of course I remember! That is sooo cool about your son! It's so great that us Disney people have kids that also love everything about Disney, it's always been Pat's dream to propose at MK, I'm so glad it came to fruition for him. :thumbsup2

OMG what a great picture!!!!! I love her face... I love the background... you could not ask for anything better! and him down on his knee!!! How cute.. this is a picture for a Disney frame :thumbsup2

Every pic we've seen so far has been awesome, they are going to purchase the entire Photopass CD, this is like a dream come true for both of them! They are having a great time!

We happened to walk by an engagement in process one morning at Magic Kingdom. They didn't have a photopass photographer, but somehow I figured out what was going on before it happened and took some pics for them. (maybe people sitting on a bench at rope drop clued me in lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter