Is anyone having issue linking resort ressie to new site

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by KAYLI'S DAD, Dec 30, 2012.

1. KAYLI'S DAD

KAYLI'S DAD Mouseketeer

Is anyone having issues linking their resort to the new site? Do I need a different confirmation number than the KMU number?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

There are a series of threads on this board about this exact issue.. Yeah, it's a HUGE problem. Some folks are having no problems, and others are having serious problems.

What do you mean, KMU number? My confirmation was an 8 character alpha numeric thing that on my reservation confirmation email was listed after the words "CLIENT FILE : "

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

KMU sounds like a third party booking - Expedia?

That reservation number won't link regardless if it was working - you need either your 12 digit resort reservation number or your 8 digit Disney reservation number which will start with a 3 or 6.

5. KAYLI'S DAD

KAYLI'S DAD Mouseketeer

On my confirmation email after client file it says KMU followed by 5 numbers. I booked it directly through Disney.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

If it's what Disney gave you, it should work. It's a super unusual booking code.

But the website I don't think is working for nearly anyone to link their packages. Only thing I could get to work was dining reservations.

7. Katie's Mom

Katie's Mom Mouseketeer

I have the same code. It is the play stay dine package. Booked through Disney and website not accepting the reservation number. I will keep trying.

8. The Fox Menagerie

The Fox Menagerie Mouseketeer

I called tech support today and was told the site is not working to add reservations that the CMs did not have any estimated time of correcting the website. All she could do was deal with the question I had about a payment made on the old site that has not cleared the bank. They really do not know when this will be fixed. I am not going until June, so I have no pressing issue at this time. I plan to check the site a couple of times a week until I can ***/see my reservation. Good luck getting yours added also!

9. janpluto

janpluto Mouseketeer

I was having problems this afternoon. I decided to wait a couple of days before trying again. Hoping this will give Disney time to work out the bugs.

10. Starclassic

Starclassic ‎"The way to get started is to quit talking and be

Been having the same problem. My reservation also starts with KMU and is a S/P/D package, booked directly over the phone with Disney.

11. dworldlovers

dworldlovers Mouseketeer

We have a KMU confirmation number also. Just got off the phone with Disney, as I couldn't get my reservation on the web-site. They have our reservation in their system-she said they are in the process of switching everything over to the new site.

12. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

It seems like everybody is having problems :furious:

13. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

Yeah. Cuz they are! LOL ;)

14. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

I'm having issues as well. What a surprise.:laughing: