Is anyone from London. ON?

princess pooh

<font color=deeppink>I bet there's some jerk livin
DBF has a seminar on Thursday in London and I'm thinking about joining him. Can someone recommend any good restaurants or bars to go to in the evening?

He's booked at the Four Points. Is that a decent hotel?

Thanks in advance!

The Four-Points is a nice enough hotel. I like the food they have during conferences, but then, I didn't make it, and I love when I don't have to make my own. :p

There is a Tony Roma's (ribs) not far from the hotel , and you are right across from the mall-if you like to shop. Also the Keg in the other direction.

I'm useless when it comes to bars, but maybe someone else can give some suggestions. Have fun!

The Windemere Cafe is a lovely restaurant. I've lived here in London for 10 years and just found it over the holidays ( I don't get out much!) It would be a bit of a hike from where the Four Points is though. It's by the University

Our favourite restaurant is The Outback - it is located on Wellington Street in the Winners Plaza near the 401. I'm not sure if you have one in Montreal - if not, you must go and have a bloomin' onion.

Teresa :flower:

I'm a KEG fan myself, and it's just down the street from Four Points. There is a Jack Astor's on the corner. A little further north on Wellington (at Southdale Rd) there is a Kelsey's Bar and Grill. For a nicer atmosphere, there is a road that runs behind the hotel (Dearness Drive) - and the restaurant there is "Michael's Off Bradley". Food is tremendous, the atmosphere is very quiet and cozy. It's literally a 3 minute walk from your hotel.

Have a great time!

Mary-Liz

We were in London a couple of months ago and really enjoyed an Italian restaurant called I think, Fellini Coolini's or something like that? I remember it being near St. Joseph's hospital off Richmond somewhere. Can anyone help with the directions. (Honestly I wasn't drunk or anything when we went, I just don't remember names/streets etc., unless I'm driving ;) )

PoohBWV said:
We were in London a couple of months ago and really enjoyed an Italian restaurant called I think, Fellini Coolini's or something like that? I remember it being near St. Joseph's hospital off Richmond somewhere. Can anyone help with the directions. (Honestly I wasn't drunk or anything when we went, I just don't remember names/streets etc., unless I'm driving ;) )

Yes! I have been there.....it is an adorable little Italian "hole in the wall" but excellent ambiance and the food was amazing! It is on the West side off of Wharncliffe Road I think....You'd have to take a cab because even though I lived in London for a few years I had a hard time finding it. Definitely worth the extra effort though!

TEresa :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter