Is anyone else travelling down for Halloween this Year?

We will be as well, but we will be going to MNSSHP on the 27th, and doing the resort and dtd for halloween day...

YAY no snowsuit needed under costume!

Not sure..would like to. DD was a CM at the Haunted Mansion and tells me she would LOVE to go back for Halloween but it is other DD's Birthday that day and she detests all things Disney soooo depends on what her plans are?? Can't really not be here on her day and she won't come so...remains to be seen!:confused3

Count us in.
We arrive on Oct.25, staying until Nov.2
Split stay between BCV, and OKW:goodvibes
We also are ? if we should do MNSSHP earlier in the week, and do 31st at DD,or boardwalk, as I don't know how scary busy the 31 will be at MK.
Anyone out there done the 31st at DD:confused3

We went last Oct 31 and the party was a blast. We are going in mid-October this year, so won't hit the real Halloween, but hopefully the MNSSHP will be just as fun on those other nights.

We did go to the MNSSHP the Tuesday before Halloween last year, and it was pretty busy, but still got everything we wanted to do done. Prices might be slightly cheaper to go on the Tuesday. I sure wish they would come out with prices for the tickets!

We're debating on whether to switch our dates to the week of Halloween. So funny, UG says it will be quiet that week and everyone else (DIS'ers) say busy.

Go figure!

Halloween will be 1 of our travel days home - so we'll only be there in the morning. We are driving so in order to be home for work on Monday, we won't be able to spend Halloween in WDW.

It's going to be weird - no shelling out, no costumes, no nothing on actual Halloween night this year. :stir:

Looks like great minds think alike! lol We fly down on October 25th, staying at AKV with MNSSHP on the 27th and returning home on November 6th! I can hardly wait!:cool1:

Looks like great minds think alike! lol We fly down on October 25th, staying at AKV with MNSSHP on the 27th and returning home on November 6th! I can hardly wait!:cool1:

My son and I will be at AKV Nov 4-6th staying in kidani (sp?)

We are staying in Kidani as well. Did you see those pic's posted today! I can hardly wait, it is going to be so amazing!:cool1:

I did see the pictures... I am a little curious about the Savannah views, Ive never been to AKL before. I am hoping that someone will post good areas to request for Kidani... also excited to eat at the new restaurant, we will be on the DxDP for those two nights, so plan on chowing down at the resort

Count us in.
We arrive on Oct.25, staying until Nov.2
Split stay between BCV, and OKW:goodvibes
We also are ? if we should do MNSSHP earlier in the week, and do 31st at DD,or boardwalk, as I don't know how scary busy the 31 will be at MK.
Anyone out there done the 31st at DD:confused3

We, too are arriving in Disney on Oct. 25 but we will be returning home on Nov. 4th. We planned on doing MNSSHP while we are there. Just wondering if DD does anything special for Halloween. If there are other places other than MK that does stuff on the 31st, we'll avoid that party night and go earlier in the week

I just noticed that there is a new date for MNSSHP, Nov 1....Im considering this date now. I think even though its a Sunday, it might be the least popular date during my trip October 26-Nov 1. What do you guys think?

We (my mom and I) are heading down that week too! We fly in on Monday, Oct 26, staying at CBR, doing MNSSHP on Tuesday, Oct 27 (my birthday!!) and fly home on Saturday, Oct 31. No shelling out and no kids for me this year! Mom and I are planning a grown-up trip, so F&W for sure! It will be weird not having the kids, but I am soooo in need of this vacation!!!

Maybe we should have a Canadian Halloween Party prior to the trick or treating in DTD on Halloween Day
Canadian Candy (aka Smarties) for the kids
Drinks for the adults

I might be behind in news, but I just read that Disney cancelled a few of the dates for MNSSHP, so now the only time the event is on during Halloween week is 27th and 31st, which is kind of a bummer. I think Im going to have to get our tickets soon, I am afraid that the 27th is going to sell out just as fast at the 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter