Is anyone else scared they are going to lose their current fp+'s that are scheduled?

After I was able to get my 7D's FP+s, I went back and tried to move a few things around. Well.....MDE informed me that no one in my party had FP+ chosen for that particular date! Seriously? Dd and I had three booked already. They showed in my itinerary page but when I went in to change one, got that same message! Too strange.
Here's hoping that once the system comes back up, everything will be where it's supposed to be.

This is what was happening to me right before it totally went down. I was trying to adjust some FP+s for our Animal Kingdom day.

Yes! Half of me keeps checking to get a FP for SDMT, the other half of me keeps checking to make sure our A&E FP are still there...

Not sure if this means anything, but instead of the Olaf "whoops" page I am now getting a donald duck "server is busy" page. Maybe we'll be able to get back in soon if the traffic slows down a bit. :confused3

ETA: Can now see my current reservations (everything is still there!) but when I try to edit my FP to get SDMT it says to try again later.

Yes! Half of me keeps checking to get a FP for SDMT, the other half of me keeps checking to make sure our A&E FP are still there...

Not sure if this means anything, but instead of the Olaf "whoops" page I am now getting a donald duck "server is busy" page. Maybe we'll be able to get back in soon if the traffic slows down a bit. :confused3

ETA: Can now see my current reservations (everything is still there!) but when I try to edit my FP to get SDMT it says to try again later.

I'm with you! I have the two most coveted FP+ and I worked hard to get them. They better me there when it comes back online!!!

I tried to log in about 30 minutes ago and got the Olaf message that the system was down. Just tried to log in again and was successful. All my reservations are still there, including the FP+ reservations I made this morning for the mine train and my A&E reservations I made when my 60 day window opened. Nothing was changed or deleted, except my tickets. They are gone, which I find kind of ironic since you're not supposed to be able to have FP+ reservations without linked tickets lol. I have faith they'll be back shortly. Good luck to all!

ETA: Tickets are back.

I was finally able to get back into the system just a few minutes ago. I changed the AK FP+ I wanted to and checked that my SDMT and A&E FP+s are still okay. They were.

Mine is up, but I have no linked tickets and only 1 A&E and 2 7DMT. I am suppose to have 3 each. I think I will take a break and look at it later. It's making me crazy!!!

Just tried MDE again, and after logging in, got the Olaf "Whoops" page and it's asking me to try again later - no access to anything now. :badpc:

The whole system is down since this morning. With the hysteria of the release of SDMT fastpass times being released today, the system is just completely overloaded. Another post is listing over 50K fastpasses for that alone have been booked since this morning. It would probably benefit the system if some of the volume would decrease for a little bit until IT is able to get things rebooted and running again.

I was able to get on this morning at 8AM and switch one of my June fastpasses to 7DMT. After reading this I'm not going to check everything else for a few hours until everything dies down.
Daisyx3

Eeee just got a SDMT FP! System seems to be working now, just keep refreshing. All my other FP are there as well. So excited! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm back in and showing the fast pass info, but 2 are missing. Luckily A&E are still there for now, but the one I was modifying is gone.

Oh I am. I finally got through and booked my 7DMT FP+s. While making it I changed the time on it. Now it's showing up twice in my MDE along with the other 2 I already had. Furthermore, it's missing one person on the FP+. I'm hoping it will resolve itself. Anyone had this happen before? Does it work itself out? I'm reluctant to call not only because they're super busy today but I don't want any screw ups.

Ugh! Still can't get it to work!

It is now telling me that I can't make FP choices until July 1 for my June 1 trip :mad:

It looks like the system keeps a record of reservations, FP+, etc. even if they aren't showing up for us. I went intoMDE about 90 minutes ago, could barely get on, got Olaf'ed, and then saw that my tickets, ADRs, and FP+ had all disappeared. But when I got back on a minute ago, everything was back where it was supposed to be. So my guess is that there's probably no need to worry about losing everything. (Though I definitely understand the panic! My trip is in just 7 days and I was NOT looking forward to making all those reservations again ... )

Ugh! Still can't get it to work!

It is now telling me that I can't make FP choices until July 1 for my June 1 trip :mad:

It told me that too!
Good news is, keep trying. You may have to start from the beginning and not click on the FP+ option on the MDE drop down menu. That's still not working for me. Go to your reservations/itinerary and access your FP+s that way.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter