• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone else here as addicted to "24" as I am??

Carlen T

Is the bbq QUEEN<br>Loves to wish upon a star
:hyper: I can't get enough of that show! :hyper:

I started watching it about a year ago, when my SIL told me how she rented this DVD that was about a day in the life of a CTU (counter terrorist unit for those of you who DON'T watch the show) agent and it was in real time, meaning, that the minutes were exactly the same as the minutes we were watching...for example, the show could be like let's say at 9:34 AM (the hour and minute that the event is going on) and I could be watching the show at 9:34 PM. Sound confusing? Sorry if I am...I have a hard time explaining details...anywho...my DH and I rented it, and we were addicted! So now I catch it every Tuesday night at 9 PM on FOX. It is sooooo addicting! And I usually can't wait until the next week's episode either...I'm going nuts by the time the show starts because I wanna see what's happening so badly!! Yeah I know I'm rambling here...think I've had WAY too much coffee! :hyper:

I watch 24, I can't believe they killed off Chappelle last week! That was so wrong. I was hoping there would be some kind of twist this week and he would be alive.

Do you think Michelle's going to come down with the virus?

First off...I can't believe Jack had to kill Chappelle...I kept saying "don't do it Jack...don't DO IT!!" LOL...

Secondly...I think Michelle is pregnant...and she finds THAT out when she gets her test results back...

I can't wait unitl next Tuesday!!

*BUSH FOR PRESIDENT!* (had to throw that in since I saw your "Kerry" banner LOL)

I almost don't want to watch "24" anymore because of the killing of Chappelle! (not that I was very fond of his character - didja notice that the same actor plays the priest on Sopranos?) I, too, was hoping that there was going to be a twist at the beginning of last night's show.
Since Michelle doesn't have a bloody nose yet, I think she'll be immune. I'm not as fond of this season's storyline, like I was with the previous two seasons. Oh well, I'll watch it 'til the end.

You know, I thought it seemed kinda slow in the beginning, but now I'm really hooked!! It's getting more and more intense (it always seems like that...more intense toward the end)!!!!!

my dh is so addicted to that show. If we do anything we have to either make sure we are back by then or do it another day. He has watched it from the begenning.
Pam

I love this show. I can't believe they killed Chapelle. I can't believe they let Kim go into the library. Why didn't that other blonde girl, the whiny one, do it. I am really wondering how they're going to wrap this up this year. Where's Barry at. I know he watches it.

I liked the first two seasons but this one is not doing it for me. I totally got turned off when the President asked his criminal, psycho ex-wife for help.

you know, I sit there and watch the show and actually YELL at the TV lol...especially at Chloe (the whiny one)...I tell her to shut up LOL, and do your dang job...lol

I tape every week!!

I watch because there isn't much else that interests me in the time slot, but I really don't like the show very much - it is very implausible and the actor playing the President drives me up a wall. I really like Alias.

Count me in :blush:

My DH got hooked in the first season and I thought it looked "dumb" (you know, because I wouldn't even give it a fair trial LOL). Well season 2 comes around and I happen to watch the first episode by accident :teeth: And that was it for me!

I call this the "ulcer" show. I'm always a nervous wreck when watching it....it is so intense! Since I didn't see season 1 I rented it on DVD and I have to say I think that one was crazy from start to finish. Probably the best season so far. But I think this current season is much better than last season!

Anyways, I didn't like Chappelle, but it was heartbreaking to watch him killed by one of his own agents, especially when he said he didn't have any friends, and a brother he didn't talk to :( Sad!

I have been hooked on 24 since Day 1! Actually, I guess I should say Hour1 - since the first season was Day 1!

My DH and i also do a lot of yelling at the TV during the show. LOL

I think Chloe is going to turn out to be evil like Nina did....or, in the words of Alfred Hitchcock, she may just be a "McGuffin"

It's good to see I'm not the only one so addicted to the show, and also I'm not the only one yelling. :teeth:

Thought maybe I would have to get professional help for my obsession! ROFL

"I think Chloe is going to turn out to be evil like Nina did....or, in the words of Alfred Hitchcock, she may just be a "McGuffin""

You know...I've been thinking that too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter