Is anyone else flying Virgin VS027 on October 14th

Chris and Pooh

Ukchrisuk
Hi my family and I, a group of twelve, are flying out from Gatwick on 14th October to Orlando, it is the first time in years that I have had my three DD's with us and addition we now have their partners and other family members including my DGS. Four of the group including my DGS have never been before, I cant wait to see their faces when they see MK for the first time, especially my DGS who is nearly 3. Every time he sees Mickey, a plane or Cinderellas Castle on TV or a picture he gets all excited saying to my DW " And me Nanny, me see Mickey?"
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We're on that one too!!!!!
There's 10 of us , our family and 2 lots of friends. I always say no matter what the age its always magical from 2 -92!!!!
Hope you have a great time. I haven't got a LGMH but have a lime green ribbon on my bum bag. Say hello if you see me.!!
Hope you have a fab time and say hello to Mickey for us. This year we're trying to do alot of the 'not so touristy things'and so we're not visiting the mouse.
Have fun.xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter