Is anyone else Devastated that character fan days was closed Sunday?

PinkSugar

Mouseketeer
I am SOOO Sad, we didn't make it in time on Friday and we dressed the kids all up special to go with the characters that would be out and went Sunday just to see them and it was shut down:eek:! but the rain stopped around noon and then it was a nice day till we left around 8 but they never opened the Festival arena back up:confused3:, they sent the characters home and we never go to see any of them I am SO SO Sad :sad2: Stupid rain Is anyone else bumming they missed out on this treasure trove of characters.. I hope they do this one again!

oh my gosh, what a bummer!!! we went on friday but I almost took my dd on sunday morning again. I was going to go for just a few hours and try to get better pix with alice and crew. Glad I decided to sleep in instead I would have been super disappointed!!!

Hopefully they do this again, it was really neat!

We waited in line on Sunday morning for it to open. My daughters wanted to hop over to Pirates Lair thinking the line would die down after the initial group at opening. It started to rain, so we came back to the "mainland" and hopped on the train hoping for the rain to stop. We had ressies for Blue Bayou for lunch and went to the Ranch afterward and found it closed. We ran out of time and never made it back. Glad we didn't try. What a bummer.

I was there on Sunday. I waited in line outside of the Festival Arena by 10am. They opened the doors at 10. I was able to get pictures of the four Country Bear Jamboree bears, the Seven Dwarfs,and the Hunchback of Notra Dame group. It started to rain at about 11am, so I went to eat lunch at Village Haus. I got back to the FA at 11:45, and was able to meet Alice in Wonderland group and Balo and King Louie. It was raining pretty hard when they decided to shut it down. I left soon after.

I was able to get a lot done because I was there by myself. My only mission for the day was to get as many character meets and pictures as I could. Sorry everyone couldn't get there in time and meet the characters.They were very interactive and fun to watch as I stood in line.

Some pictures:
Copyof773215.jpg

Copyof771515.jpg
CopyofDSC_775015.jpg

we have a family fun thread? oh.. i need to find that..

ok well the photos look great!! liza!!! very nice :)

I was there on Sunday. I waited in line outside of the Festival Arena by 10am. They opened the doors at 10. I was able to get pictures of the four Country Bear Jamboree bears, the Seven Dwarfs,and the Hunchback of Notra Dame group. It started to rain at about 11am, so I went to eat lunch at Village Haus. I got back to the FA at 11:45, and was able to meet Alice in Wonderland group and Balo and King Louie. It was raining pretty hard when they decided to shut it down. I left soon after.

I was able to get a lot done because I was there by myself. My only mission for the day was to get as many character meets and pictures as I could. Sorry everyone couldn't get there in time and meet the characters.They were very interactive and fun to watch as I stood in line.

Some pictures:
Copyof773215.jpg

Copyof771515.jpg
CopyofDSC_775015.jpg

Great photo's.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter