is anyone checking into the contemporary on thursday??

kirbyx5

Mouseketeer
if there is anyone checking into the contemporary this Thursday?? I have extra cases of water and cant fly home with them. If you interested PM me!!

Bummer! We check in on Saturday and we would otherwise love it! 10 of us checking into a 2-bedroom villa so it would have been much appreciated and needed! Thanks anyway!! :goodvibes

Bummer! We check in on Saturday and we would otherwise love it! 10 of us checking into a 2-bedroom villa so it would have been much appreciated and needed! Thanks anyway!! :goodvibes

They can leave it with bell services under your nsme

I will leave it at bell service! message me you info! Nothing wrong with it! Staples screwed up and sent our order 2x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter