Is anyone attending the NE Scraptastic Retreat?

lovingthemouse

magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Here is the information as i received it...

Has summer vacation with the family caused the need for a weekend getaway alone? Hop on a ferry and join Starfish Junction Productions as we travel to Windsor Locks, Connecticut for the New England Scraptastic Retreat August 25th to August 27th.

Park your car Friday, August 25th at the Ramada Inn Bradley and not only will you enjoy saving gas, but the wonderful accommodations until Sunday, August 27th. With spacious guestrooms, heated indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness center, Pier 75 Restaurant and plenty of cropping space, why not choose to get away. Weekend packages include all accommodations, cropping space, meals, shopping, prizes and use of the Ellison Design Center

i know very little about this weekend retreat but it does sound wonderful! Can any of you provide any additional information? Thanks very much. :thumbsup2

Checked thier site, seems expensive to me for what you get and where you are staying..
I think most of these crops are just so overpriced now a days! I am still saving for SDV in Disney in '07!! I would still rather pay $500 to go there! LOL

The prices are comparable to the Dream Events weekend, but I would be concerned about how much scrapping room you have (should be at least 3*3) and is it round tables or rectangular. Also can you scrap 24 hours or do they close the room down and you have to come back in the am. Do they offer make-n-takes or classes. And finally...what kind of food are they serving? Is the hotel supplying it or are they getting it from somewhere else...

You may also want to check how many people they are expecting...

Just my two cents!

Becky in NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter