• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anybody gonna be in WDW...

texasgal

Earning My Ears
... During the dates of March 8th thru 16??? I'm staying at The Boardwalk Villas. Thanks!!

Hey I'm JUST gonna miss ya! I'm coming on March 20th with my school band trip...

one question, how do you get your little profile thingy to do that countdown?!?!?! thanks!

you go to the tech board on the main page and they should have the instructions for them.

Thanks!! I'll try, but then again, it isn't very hard to have fun at Disney World!!! Are there any shows/rides/attractions/ANYTHING!!! that ya'll (being teenagers) like?? I would like to know just for the whole general opinion!!

have you eveer been before?

I like everything! there really isn't anything I don't like! it's just wonderful there!
I'm obsessed with EPCOT and WS...I LOVE the countries(espically France and the France movie!)and all the food! :)

Yeah, i've been to WDW before, I would just like to know everyone's opinion on it, rides, attractions, and stuff like that, just for the heck of it i guess! I can be a weird person sometimes!!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter