Is anybody going to Universal Studios?!

StitchMaster

Earning My Ears
Is anyone going to Universal Studios August 13?

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: Hippies are weird.

I IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No..sorry. I don't like Universal.. I refuse! I will only go to Wdw, or Sea World..if we have an extra day..

I AM never goin 2 the place of evil!!!!!!!!!!!!! have u seen their commercials? u know they r talkin bout Disney? u know "if i have to hug another princess i was goin to hurl!" and the little boy who says" who goes to bed at 7?" well about that one i dont know what park they are talkin bout because at disney. . . . no one goes to bed at 7 more like 11 or 12

I don't like universal! Universal is sucky! I will NEVER GO AGAIN!This wasn't a great place to post this, trust me,go to the Universal boards. You will be much happier postin this there.Don't leave forever or anything,just maybe move it for your own good. We disney people can be pretty vicious you know! LOL

Hey! I didnt start this thread so you could cry about how much they suck! I asked if anyone was going! :furious:

:offtopic: [haha first time I gotta use this] No offense or anything but your on the Dis boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter